October 19th, 2013
Balancing Act is the thirteenth episode of the second series of Sooty.
When Richard claims to be an expert gymnast, Sooty and the gang insist he shows off his skills. But with a host of traps waiting for him at the gym, will he make it to the gymnastics show in one piece?
- This episode is based on The Sooty Show episode, Fanatical Fun.
- Richard Cadell and Alex Skerratt adapted the episode from Matthew Corbett's original episode. They were not credited.
- Sweep's balancing tricky was reused from the Learn with Sooty video How Things Work/Simple Science.
- Most of the cereal in Richard's dish is clearly fixed in place.
- After Sooty waves his wand to make Richard jump higher, Soo disappears in the following shot.
- At one point Richard says "Now that was very funny, Sooty!" when he should have said "Now that was very naughty, Sooty!"