|Down on the Farm|
Today, Sooty and the gang are learning about farming; Soo teaches Sweep about the different animals you find on your average farm, Sooty and Matthew go to the working farm at Thorpe Park to learn about the jobs that a farmer would have to do daily.
- Hey Diddle Diddle
- Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone
- Higgledy Piggledy, my Black Hen
- This Little Piggy went to Market
- Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
- Ride a Cockhorse
- Old MacDonald had a Farm
- Trailer 5
- When Sooty stands on the little island in the middle of the duck pond and in front of the donkeys, his puppet is controlled by animatronics.
- You can tell the title sequences was reused from Be Safe..., because as it ends, you can hear Matthew tutting from when he was reading about the Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents.