Fun Park is the thirteenth episode of the second series of Sooty & Co.
Sooty, Sweep, Soo, Scampi, and Matthew are heading to the theme park Camelot. However, they arrive to find it closed. Luckily, Auntie Connie is a caretaker at the park and allows her special friends to have the park to themselves for the day. They ride on the roller coasters and watch the jousting. Meanwhile, Scampi cannot figure out how to stop the ice-cream machine and ends up making an ice-cream snowman.
- This is one of the only episodes to be filmed entirely outside (not in a studio).
- The sound effect of the rain can be heard quite some time before the rain is visible.
- Matthew and the gang should have put the furniture outside the shop under some shelter as it would have been unsaleable once it is wet.
- Why would there be a day trip to a theme park that is shut? The organisers should have checked. If it were Matthew who hired the coach, why would he do so for just five of them?
- There is a board which is just between the chairs that the puppets sit behind to hide the puppeteers.
- How can the toilet on the coach be engaged when Sooty and the gang are the only people on the coach?
- When the driver pulls over into the layby to let Sweep off, the coach's back end is sticking out into the road when there is clearly room for the whole coach to fit in the layby.
- When Sweep is exiting the coach, you can just see the puppeteer on the right of the screen. The puppeteer is wearing a blue coat, so it is probably Matthew operating Sweep in this scene.
- In some scenes, the ice-cream is clearly shaving foam.
- When Connie says "there was a ton of ice-cream in this machine", you can briefly see a puppeteer on the bottom right hand corner.