|The Fancy Dress Party|
Shaun Williamson as
October 6th, 2013
The Fancy Dress Party is the tenth episode of the second series of Sooty.
When Sooty's magic powder falls in the costume box, the gang end up with real super powers. Can they save the fancy dress competition, or will the evil Barrie Bonkers bring it to a sticky end?
- The working titles for this episode included "Superdog Meets Spiderbear" and "Marvellous Clothes Assemble".
- The man at the fancy dress party dressed as an Indian is Sooty's longtime propman Peter Moran.
- Superdog is supposed to be Sweep's secret identity. He has also never needed oofle dust to gain the ability to fly before.
- There are some shots where Sooty and Sweep's costumes are not sparkling when they should be.
- If Barry Bonkers has been there before, it should have been easy for the party guests to tell him apart from Richard.
- Richard should able to tell the difference between Soo and Barry Bonkers.
- Sweep spills the oofle dust on the costumes twice, but it does not seem to make any difference the first time round.
- Richard gives Soo the third degree to check if she is Barry Bonkers, but he does not do it to the rest of the guests.