Keith Chegwin as
September 8th, 2011
The Farm is the fifth episode of the 2011 series of Sooty.
Richard’s making donuts to sell on the park but he’s run out of eggs. Perhaps the local farmer and his chickens can help? Sooty and the gang take a trip in the campervan to find out, but leave Richard in a rather messy situation.
- Many of the jokes around the doughnut stall are recycled from The Big Day Out.
- Mo no longer seems to be running the doughnut stand.
- The cleaner who gets a bucket of water on his head is co-writer Wink Taylor.
- The man who has his silver wig knocked off his head by a flying doughnut is the series' sound man, Nick Bennett.
- There is no way Richard could have gotten in (or out) of the camper van's back door.
- When Sooty leans over to pick up the second egg, it seems that the end of the puppet can be seen.
- At the farm, when Sooty and Richard are looking at donkeys, something black (presumably the puppeteer) can be seen moving in the lower right-hand corner.
- When Sooty is feeding the goats, the puppeteer can be seen laying on the grass on the right of the screen, behind Richard.